Cartersville, GA 30120 US
Are you looking to use your Industrial Electrician SKILLS? This is a Direct Hire career for you!
Starting payrate $26 Training on days, then move to night shift.
This position is to analyze and correct electrical problems and repair and overhaul electrical equipment and controls.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Plans details of working procedure by determining replacement needs or new material required and develops a logical approach to correct the problem.
• Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calipate, service or replace electronic devices and systems.
• Receives wiring diagrams, specifications and instructions from supervisor covering emergency and scheduled repairs, installation, and electrical inspection work to be performed.
• Performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical theory and principles, statutory codes, properties of materials and principles of operation of electrical equipment. Starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
• Services electronic equipment by checking, testing, and replacing faulty components, circuits, printed circuit boards, and similar electronic devices.
• Installs, repairs, and maintains communication cables, power distribution cables, then splicing pieces as required.
• Fapicates parts if not commercially available, using machine and hand tools common to the trade.
• Determines need for, analyzes, and makes necessary running adjustments, repairs, and overhauls.
• Notifies supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical equipment noted and corrective action taken.
• 2+ years experience as an electrician in a manufacturing setting
• 2+ years experience with drives, PLC’s and VFD
• Electrical certifications preferred, not required
• BCF Extrusion experience preferred, not required
• Ability to interpret electric schematics
• Familiarity with medium voltage (3 phase 480 volts)
Call Cartersville Qualified Staffing today 770-383-9908 to discuss your new career or apply online www.q-staffing.com