Clintonville, WI 54929 | Welder/Fabricator
Exciting Full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grand cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch.
- Responsible for planning, managing and optimizing the activities of the welding personnel in order to safely product quality products
- Implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions
- Set goals that encourage maximum arc time and weld deposition speeds
- Perform first-piece, in-process and final inspections
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, monitoring progress, revising schedules and resolving problems
- Directly supervise all employees and manage the day to day operations of the shop
- Monitor and provide training, resources and/or appropriate disciplinary action to ensure production and quality standards are met
Hours: Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:00pm (Mandatory Fridays if scheduled)
Pay: $23-$27 DOE
- Technical Degree or other relevant secondary training as it pertains to welding
- 5+ years of welding department supervisory experience
- CWI Training preferred
- Knowledge of raw materials and/or understanding of weldability of various materials
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, use, repair and maintenance
- Communication, mechanical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.