Manitowoc, WI 54220 | Welder/Fabricator
Exciting Full-time opportunity available with an industry leading production metal stamp & tool & die facility. Seeking a welder that can help with the company’s high quality of production.
- Operate a wide variety of arc welding equipment including MIG, TIG, robotic welder & spot welders.
- Complete assigned duties in accordance with safety policies and practices.
- Set up and perform welds of moderate complexity.
- Work off of blueprints and customers specifications.
- Requisition and recommend welding supplies to order.
- Keep work area clean.
Shift: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm
- 2+ years of steel MIG, TIG, robotic and spot welding experience using blueprints.
- Ability to read and understand measuring tools and equipment such as a tape measure, calipers and micrometer. Along with ability to read blueprints.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.