Marysville, MI US
*Direct Hire Opportunity*
Are you a Welder/Fabricator?
Do you have at least one-year experience? (preferred)
Our client in Marysville may be looking to add YOU to their team!
The general purpose is to weld and fabricate in the Craft Tech building of special machines.
· Weld on plant floor of standard products.
· Stock inventory (parts).
· Maintain a clean and safe welding area.
· Perform other duties and tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
· Journeyman Card desirable.
· Certified High Pressure Pipe Welding.
· Minimum of five (5) years of welding experience.
· Knowledge of Tig; Mig; Gas and use of a cutting torch.
· Ability to detect gas leaks or smells burning items before flames appear.
· A level of mathematical knowledge associated with the normal position of welder.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Apply TODAY or call for more information 810.388.4000