Detroit, MI 48234 US
Do you have Welding experience? Do you have quality inspection experience? Are you detail-orientated? Are you looking for great benefits and a steady job? Our client is seeking 1st shift full-time MIG Welders to join their team. Apply now to set up an interview!
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
- Proficient use of production fixtures.
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
- Interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately.
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Operating cranes and other machinery to transport materials to welding worksites.
- Determining correct gas ratios and machine settings.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
- Liaising with the line manager or supervisor, reporting any issues, and making suggestions for improvement.
- A relevant certificate from a welding association may be required.
- Excellent stamina, strength, and dexterity.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Sound understanding of welding safety.
- The ability to teach would be advantageous.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- Solid attendance and punctuality.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24- 48 hours.