Clintonville, WI 54929
Exciting Full-time opportunity available with America s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grade cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch. This is a temp to hire position with full benefits available upon hire.
First and Second shift opportunities available. (6am-4pm, 345pm-145am)
- Lay out, position, and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Tack-weld or weld components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Inspect grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
- Remove rough spots from work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Heat, form, and dress metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
- Ignite torch and adjust valves, amperage, or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc.
- Analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Develop templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
- 2+ years of steel MIG welding experience using blueprints - will be required to pass a blueprint test
- Aluminum experience strongly preferred.