Clinton Township, MI 48036 US
Pay: Starting at $24.00/hr Apply now to schedule an interview!
About: Welder is involved in welding metal assemblies and weldments for the manufacturing process. The welder positions, aligns, fits and welds according to sequences and requirements identified on the technical drawings.
- Knowledge of weld techniques to maximize the quality of work in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Knowledge of weld techniques, tools and equipment
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required
- Inspects completed welds to determine structural soundness
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits by adherence to safety referenced in the company policy including following Federal, State and Local regulations
- Perform routine maintenance to detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors
- Responsible to manage how much time he uses on a project
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Basic knowledge of reading a blue print
- Knowledge of the various weld symbols on a drawing
- Understanding of the welding process
- Working knowledge of safely setting up the welding machine
- Holds certification of types of welding
- Safely operate a forklift
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.