Welder - 2nd shift
Lake Orion, MI 48362
They are looking to hire you in after 90 days of a great work product and great attendance! They have amazing benefits and want to share them with you!
- Responsible for fitting and welding of steel, aluminum, and Invar 36 parts using a MIG and/or TIG process.
- Set up welding machines
- Read and Interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG/TIG weld steel, aluminum, and Invar 36 components
- Repair broken or damaged parts
- Fabricate and revise fixtures, jigs, gauges, and special tooling
- 3 years of experience or completion of welding certification program
- Experience with steel, aluminum and Invar 36 preferred
- Experience with MIG/TIG welding
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, calipers, and tape measures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment