Weld Fitter - 1st Shift
Lake Orion, MI 48362
Essential Job Functions:
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings
- Fabricate fixtures, jigs, special tooling and components
- Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned by management
Required Skills, Education & Experience:
- One year experience and/or training; or equivalent
- Combination of education and experience
- Experience with MIG and TIG welding
- Knowledge of tools, including their designs and uses
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and tape measures
- Ability to effectively handle tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work varied shifts, overtime and weekends when necessary.
- Has confidence in leading processes, projects and looks for opportunities.
- Ability to work with management team to help drive performance of location.
If this sounds like YOU, call Karlee today at 810-664-0573 to schedule an interview.