Davison, MI 48423 | Technical
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
You will be responsible for the new development, testing, and maintenance of both internal and external web and .net applications.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
THESE ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
- A strong knowledge in MSSQL or MYSQL
- Experience in ASP.NET & .NET (However we welcome applicants with strong Object Oriented Principals in other languages).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work at our Davison, MI office on a daily basis.
- Possess excellent problem solving & issue identification skills.
- Have the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Create and deploy software, including creating installation packages for different Web and Object Oriented applications.
- Remain current on industry and technical skills.
- Working experience in one or more of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server and\or MySQL
***Must be a quick learner, self-directed, motivated, and have strong dedication and commitment level to the tasks at hand***