Water Jet Machine Operator
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Prepare and operate Water Jet to process and produce high quality products.
- Responsible for operation, load and unload material and parts, proved programs, operate controls, set offsets, debur and inspect parts.
- Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specification or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished product.
- Ensure production rates are met or exceeded.
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjust machine within capabilities.
- Report all machine malfunctions to management.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Operate a press to assist production during periods of downtime.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday 3:15pm - 11:45pm
- CNC programming experience required.
- Strong computer skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
Qualified Staffing can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of real employers with active job needs. Apply today with Qualified Staffing and our team of experienced Recruiters will help you make sure you have a winning resume and know what to expect during the interview to get that job offer.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.