Qualified Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/60515/logos/square1.png https://www.q-staffing.com https://www.q-staffing.com true
Warehouse Shipping Associate
Midlothian, VA 23113 US
2023-02-09 2023-04-23 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Industry: Warehouse Job Number: TP6532323
Looking for a stable position with growth potential in a distribution facility? Our client, one of the fastest-growing e-commerce brands in the home furnishing industry, is now hiring shipping associates and lift operators! This is a full-time, temp-to-hire, opportunity with multiple openings on all shifts. Apply now to find out more! Location: Midlothian, VA 23113Positions: Shipping Associate, Lift OperatorSchedule:
- 1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 3:30pm
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 3:30pm – 12:00am
- Weekends: Friday – Sunday 5:00am – 5:30pm
- 1st Shift: $15.00/hour
- 2nd Shift: $15.50/hour
- Weekends: $16.50/hour
- Sorts, prepares, packs, and ships supplies and materials to internal and external customers in an accurate and timely manner, efficiently and safely transports products, and stocks materials.
- Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to hand dolly, forklift, electric dolly, pallet jack, and/or elevator.
- Performs quality inspections on incoming and outgoing materials and products.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures.
- Picks, packs, and ships materials and products.
- Processes all packages for shipping; processes returned merchandise.
- Conducts physical inventory counts; replenishes stock from back-up locations as needed.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
- Forklift certified, cherry picker experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
- Continually required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Frequently required to lift and carry items up to 50 pounds
- Frequently work near moving mechanical parts
- Continual exposure to ambient weather conditions
- Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used such as forklifts and order pickers
- Frequently required to utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and use a keyboard
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.