Warehouse Picker-Packer (1st Shift)
Homewood, AL 35211
Are you detail-oriented? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment? Great benefits, including paid vacation and holidays!
We are seeking a temporary (with the possibility of being hired on permanently) Warehouse Picker/Packer in Homewood, AL. Our client is a reputable, established distribution company that has been in business for over 30 years. The business has recently relocated to a brand-new warehouse facility.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8+ hour shifts, varying slightly, between 8am to 7pm (with an occasional Saturday required). Experience is not necessary. Pay will vary depending on experience between $10-$12/ hour.
- Responsible for verifying and accurately picking all products per customer order.
- Capable of picking products using RFID Scanners.
- Responsible for picking and/ or stocking in the pick modules, pallet and high rack product locations.
- Ability to operate various types of forklifts and other warehouse industrial equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment and clean as you work policy.
- Assist in the daily efforts of ensuring that all orders are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for reporting any/ all picking related quantity discrepancies/ issues (shortages, overages, damages, incorrect UPC s and miss-packed items) to a team lead or supervisor.
Do you have what it takes? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Apply Online at www.Q-staffing.Com
2231 Victory Lane, Suite 800
Hoover, AL 35216
- Previous distribution/ warehouse experience preferred.
- Good attendance record.
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time each day.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to follow detailed instruction.
- Physical ability to grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance.
- Ability to work in a semi-climate-controlled warehouse environment with exposure to varying weather conditions.
- Closed toe shoes required. Casual dress allowed, no work uniforms!