Kennesaw, GA | Management
Full Time Position for a Technology Company in Kennesaw, Ga
Manage aspects of the warehouse to ensure all duties are completed in a timely manner. Maintaining control over inventory, documents, and secure working environment.
- Presenting oneself as knowledgeable and professional main point of contact to all clients – both internal and external
- Managing and coordinating daily activities
- Assist Fulfillment team
- Maintaining Inventory Control with 100% accuracy through audits/counts
- Maintaining document control/ creating shipping documents
- Upholding reputation of the company by working reliably in a secure environment
- Forklift Operation- Stand Up Electric
- Responsible for inputting inbound inventory into local database
- Computer and mathematical skills
- Clear and solid communication and staff management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage expectations
- Problem solving and decision making capabilities a must
- Must be organized, able to prioritize, and detail oriented
- Self-starter attitude is a plus
- Licensed Forklift Operator (Must be able to show License)
Position looking to hire as soon as possible, so Apply Today!!
All applicants must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, have reliable transportation and working phone number. Ashton Staffing is a Drug Free Workplace and insures equal employment opportunities for every employee and applicant for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, sex, age, or national origin.