Clintonville, WI 54929
Exciting full-time opportunity available with America's leading manufacturer of industrial and military grand cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing the movement, distribution and storage of materials and supplies within the organization. The Warehouse Manager will oversee the warehouse, inventory control, material handling and transportation as well as employees working within the shipping/receiving area.
• Coach and train staff members
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeline targets
• Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow
• Assign and enforce the use of incoming and outgoing product staging areas
• Arrange transportation that optimizes service and cost negotiating with freight companies for the best pricing points
• Oversee material picking and handling. Enforce material picking procedures and improve upon the processes
• Investigate and solve customer problems and issues
• Manage the department budget
• Oversee and schedule cycle counts and other scheduled inventory checks as required
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred but will consider an Associate Degree with relevant experience
• 5+ years of warehouse management experience with a manufacturer or industrial supply company
• Experience with warehouse organization, setting up locations and stock
• Knowledge of principles and methods for moving goods by air, rail, sea or road including relative costs and benefits
• Knowledge or raw materials, production processes, quality control, cots and other techniques for maximizing the manufacturing and distribution of goods
• Experience with government regulations a plus
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
• Job coaching
• Resume writing assistance
• Interview coaching
• Tips to succeed on the job
• Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.