Atlanta, GA 30337 | Warehouse
The primary role of the Warehouse Supervisor is to oversee all daily activities in warehouse and be able to work where needed in order to complete the demands of the day. The Supervisor must have the ability to supervise a crew doing multiple functions in multiple areas of the warehouse. The Supervisor must be present in order to administer appropriate disciplinary actions in a prompt, fair, and consistent manner according to company policy. The supervisor must be able to enforce the company policies and procedures set by management and carry oneself professionally at all times.
- Coach and assign workload to individual warehouse associates
- Verify all shipments
- Communicate with the corporate office as well as our customer via email or phone conversations in a clear and professional manner
- Participate in physical inventories
- Keep accurate attendance records and maintain a productive work environment
- 2-3 years Supervisory experience
- Ability to work well with others
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Exercise good judgment and react quickly in emergency situations
- Drive a forklift when needed
- Supervise staff and delegate tasks
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours a day, standing for up to 8 hours a day on a concrete surface
- Work in temperatures that could be in excess of 100 degrees in the summer and as low as 20 degrees in the winter
- Push, pull and pick up cartons weighing up to 40 pounds throughout the day
Shift: 2nd shift / 4pm till close
Pay rate: $14 per hour plus overtime.
Location: College Park Ga (near the airport)
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
- 2- 3 years of previous supervision experience.
- 2- 3 years of forklift experience.
- Must be able to work a second shift.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and an extensive background check.
If you qualify, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org