Ypsilanti, MI 48197 US
General Labor – Direct Hire
Are you looking for a job or a career? Here is your opportunity for a career. Our customer who is in Ypsilanti designs and markets high-performing instant games and solutions for global lottery programs. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Shift: 1st/7am – 7pm
Pay rate: $15.71
Responsible for processing and accounting for all void product, monitoring product spoilage and product quality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Organize and account for all void books using the Work Center Voider.
• Ensure all books are scanned into the Shred application and securely in a shred bin.
• Reconcile books throughout each game and at the end of each shift to ensure that all books are accounted for.
• Drill voided books when needed.
• Answering the main telephone line in the Finishing Department.
• Assist others on the Automation Line.
• Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate verbally.
• Demonstrated basic computer skills.
• Demonstrated ability of basic math skills .
• Proven attention to detail skills.
• Good working knowledge of lottery production.
• Ability to read and interpret detailed game specifications.
• High school diploma or GED required.