Visual Inspection - All Shifts
Fowlerville, MI 48836
Great opportunity in a clean, temperature-controlled facility!
We are seeking candidates on for ALL SHIFTS for a quality control/visual inspection position in Fowlerville, MI. You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing thorough visual inspection exams of all materials and finished products.
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations.
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects.
- Participate in routine visual inspection.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Here's what a successful candidate will bring:
- Previous work experience in quality or manufacturing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.