Utility Support Team Member
Youngsville, NC 27596 US
Utility Support Team Member
Repair Center & Shipping/Receiving
Do you have service and repair of equipment and seeking a new opportunity? If so, you may want to check out this position. Our client is a leading industrial distributor.
Service Repair Technician:
- Perform routine, preventive maintenance and repair on pneumatic, hydraulic pulse, battery and DC electric hand tools primarily in an industrial bench type environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot root cause for tool malfunction.
- Display the ability to manage time productively and with sense of urgency.
- Must be able to resolve problems independently.
- The position may require training customers on the service and repair of specific tool OEM brands such as DuPas, Stanley, Makita, etc.
- May travel to a customer's site to perform on-site training or repair services once permanent employee.
- Promote proper safety procedures at all times.
Shipping - Receiving Clerk:
- Responsible for preparing outgoing shipments and receiving incoming shipments.
- Duties include organizing inventory for easy retrieval as new orders come in, reviewing incoming and outgoing shipment schules to maintain productive operations and documenting damages to inventory.
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Some technical experience maintaining and repairing varous types of mechanical and electrical equipment is a plus.
- Knowledge of the following industrial hand tool types is preferred: pneumatic, hydraulic pulse, battery and DC electri.
- An understanding of torque and angle fastening strategy is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral and written).
- Occasional travel to customer site with overnight stay, once a permanent employee.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Good organizational skills.
- Physical ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and up to 70 lbs. (assisted lift) occasionally.
- Work in an industrial environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, part breakdowns and procedural manuals.
- Basic computer skills in tool related programs and Microsoft Office Suite.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college/technical school
- Preferred one-year related tool repair experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
For more information, you can call or text 919-556-1201.
Walk-ins are always welcome!
934 Durham Rd., Ste E
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits packet to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation and holiday pay, and 401K!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonuses
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.