Sparta, MI 49345 US
Our client has been family owned and operated since 1929. Focused on creating a fun environment while supporting the community this family business has staff that have been there more than 20 years. Wow that is saying something. Are you ready to start work right away? Do you like to stay busy and moving? We have the position for you. This client is ready to provide you hands-on training and help you create proven skills.
Location: Sparta, MIWage: $16.00Shift: 2nd and 3rd
- Performing necessary repairs on production area machines to keep production running at optimal levels.
- Assisting Maintenance department personnel in maintaining machine integrity and notifying Maintenance personnel or supervisor if necessary repairs are above utility skill level.
- Removing and restocking completed skids and assisting with stocking Production Machine Operators with materials they may not have physical access to.
- Waxing Paper rolls for production area use.
- Hanging fresh rolls on production area machines as necessary and as orders require.
- Notifying shift supervisors should an injury occur, or any safety issues arise that could endanger production area personnel.
- Have some mechanical training, skills or experience.
- Be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Forklift experience a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good at multi-tasking
1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday
pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
4. We only work with the best client companies