Marysville, MI 48040 | Manufacturing
Local shop in search of an experienced manufacturing employee with experience in milling, trouble shooting and some electrical skills.
This position is for an Uncoiler Operator.
Under the direction of the shift supervisor, this position is responsible for the uncoiling and other production activities on the coating line, assuring all production goals are met.
Knowledge or willingness to learn proper techniques is essential.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Operate the uncoiler
2. String the line properly
3. Use a saw and splice tube
4. Check and monitor acid levels
5. Check for quality problems
6. Change wiper blades
7. Break Galfan bars
8. Operate the crane to load new spools onto the uncoiler
9. Monitor the line and make appropriate adjustments.
1. Regular and predictable attendance.
2. Communication and Interpersonal skills.
3. Ability to interact with co-workers
4. Self motivated
5. Can work independently and in a team atmosphere
6. Good problem solving techniques
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent
2. One year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Must have your own transportation, 2 valid forms of ID, the ability to pass a hair follicle drug screen and submit to a background check. Must have a solid, recent work history, proven good attendance, a positive attitude and leadership skills. Submit resume to be considered for this great temp to hire position. Must be available for 2nd and 3rd shifts. $12.80/ per hour to start with .40 shift prem for 2nd and .30 shift prem for 3rd shift placements.