Marysville, MI 48040
Local well established shop in Marysville that is a global organization, that offers good benefits, 401(K) and a great vacation package once hired, is seeking employees who are seeking long term employment. Afternoon and Midnight shifts available. Starting wage is $12.80 to $13.42+ per hour, depending on the job. Potential to earn up to $20 per hour through promotions and seniority working in production. They believe in promoting from within, and offer opportunities to learn and expand your skill set. Technical aptitude is a plus.
- If you cannot pass a hair follicle drug screen, please do not apply. We strive to maintain a drug free work environment.
Dependability and knowledge or willingness to learn proper techniques is essential.
Open positions are related to milling and coating steel tube, extruding tube, and light assembly. Responsibilities of Position:
- Operate manufacturing equipment as needed
- Work with steel or plastic tubing
- Check for quality problems
Must be willing to work in different areas of the plant, learning different processes.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with co-workers
- Self motivated
- Can work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Good problem solving techniques
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Ability to operate a hilo and/or overhead crane license (internal certification)
- Lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally and with assistance
- Pushing, pulling
- May be working with Chemicals
- Must wear hearing protection, safety glasses and steel toe shoes
- Works within an automotive components manufacturing setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Job Type: Full time
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 2 years
Must have your own transportation, 2 valid forms of ID, the ability to pass a hair follicle drug screen and submit to a background check. Must have a solid, recent work history, proven good attendance, a positive attitude and leadership skills.
Submit resume to be considered for these great temp to hire positions. Must be available for 2nd and 3rd shifts. $12.80/ per hour to start with .40 shift prem for 2nd and .30 shift prem for 3rd shift placements.