Truck Repair Technician
Appleton, WI 54914
- Test drive and inspect customer vehicles/trucks to determine the need for service/repair and communicate such needs to the service managers for presentation to the customer.
- Perform needed service/repair on customer vehicles and trucks accurately.
- Completely document the work performed on the work order.
- Assist the department managers in whatever way is necessary to accomplish an efficient flow of work through the shop.
- Proactively suggest additional/future needed repairs/service to the manager for presentation to the customer.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work environment.
- Maintain company equipment and tooling in good working order and report any equipment issues to the maintenance department for repair.
Hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (occasional variation)
- Paid uniforms
- Health insurance, 401K and profit sharing are included after an initial provisional period of time.
- Paid personal time off/vacation
- Eligible for monthly productivity bonus
- 2 years of education/experience in vehicle diagnosis and repair desired
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with a clean background
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Position if highly visible and requires proper grooming and appearance.
- Capable of a full range of motion and have the ability to see and hear normally.
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Self-managed, self-motivated person
- A persistent, hard-working problem solver with a passion for quality customer service.
- Diagnostic mine - Ability to determine the source of a vehicle performance issue and propose a repair solution.
- Ability to communicate completely and clearly with department managers and fellow team members.
- A careful attention to detail and an intention to get things right the first time.
- A willingness and an ability to learn new skills and to advance in responsibilities.
- Job is physical so must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand, bend, push all day.
- Need to provide your own tools.
Qualified Staffing can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of real employers with active job needs. Apply today with Qualified Staffing and our team of experienced Recruiters will help you make sure you have a winning resume and know what to expect during the interview to get that job offer.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.