Tire Receiving Lead
10.00 Bessemer, AL 35022 | Automotive
- Verify tires of incoming shipments in order to verify information against invoices, orders , bills of lading or other record
- Verify and inspect all inbound shipments for proper count, product, finish, damage, etc. to ensure the integrity of the warehouse inventory.
- Gather tires into racks
- Record shortages and reject damaged items
- Visual inspect incoming shipments to ensure they meet specifications
- Assist Receiving Supervisor in recycling material in the warehouse
- Cooperate with representatives from other departments in the organization to provide warehouse information as requested
- Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the warehouse
- Advise management of cycle count issues on a timely basis
- Follow the safety instructions for receiving and work instructions.
- Participate in multidisciplinary groups for root-cause analysis.
- Document and review of procedures and work instructions for Materials process.
Email resumes to: Recruiter.Tuscaloosa@q-staffing.com
- High School Degree or GED
- Proven experience in receiving activities or relevant role
- Ability to pass Background screening and Drug Screen
- A shift 6am-2:30pm