Tig Welder- Aerospace
Sterling Heights, MI 48314 US
TIG Welder - Aerospace
Are you an experience TIG welder looking for a new opportunity? We might have something for you! A leading company in Sterling Heights who focuses on Aerospace and Automotive is looking for a TIG Welder for their Aerospace team.
About The Position
The TIG Welder is responsible for the fitting and welding of aluminum, stainless steels and nickel alloy products using the TIG process. Must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions. Knowledge of various types of metals and their properties is ideal.
Pay - Starts at $17 and may be more based on experience
**TIG Welding experience is required for this position**
- Setup and operate welding machines to TIG weld aluminum components, thin (.032) stainless steel and nickel alloy
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Weld custom work
- Prepare weld joints by using hand grinders and sanders
- Observe all safety rules
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24- 48 hours.