Temporary Office Assistant/Recruiter
599 Vickers Place Suite C. Cookeville, TN 38501
Qualified Staffing in Cookeville, TN has opening for a Temporary Office Assistant/Recruiter. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, driven to succeed, ethical and wants to work in a fun fast paced culture. Qualified Staffing is committed to treating clients and employees with honesty, respect and reliability.
This job is set to start by September.
Pay is $10.00 per hour.
The Office Assistant/Recruiter recruits, screens, interviews and selects quality candidates for placement in various positions.
- Manage multiple priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in helping people making positive strides in their professional careers daily.
- Accurately follow procedures and maintain confidential information.
- Engage in interactions across multiple media platforms while developing rapport with individuals across a variety of industries.
- Interact with all levels of the company and with clients in a professional manner, maintain effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Act in a proactive manner to understand the positions and finding the best qualified candidate for the job.
- Strong computer skills required to utilize staffing software and reporting.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone interviewing skills.
- Work in a team environment and be self- motivated.
- Ability to work independently and also contribute to a team
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- 2+ years of professional recruiting/client relations experience
- Associates’ degree or additional work experience
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Self-motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record clear of major violations
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite - especially Outlook, Excel and Internet.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Follow process guidelines and procedures.
- Portray a friendly and professional image.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and highly motivated.
This is a temporary job that could always develop into something more permanent.
Benefits include health, dental, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) match upon hire.