Smyrna, GA | Management
Computer refurbishing company has an immediate need for a Technical Manager to oversee a group of 15-20 technicians.
The position of technical manager consists of providing their department with direction on cleaning, testing, repairing, packaging and palletizing daily orders and technical word orders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively.
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability.
- Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members.
Email your resume today: email@example.com
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Prior experience building computers and wiping hard drives a must.
Management Skills & Reporting
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution.
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other internal managers, Operations Director and Senior Administration.
- Ability to report efficiently metrics of production and quality control to Operations Director and Senior Administration.
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence.
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required.
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution.
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum.
Must be able to work in a warehouse environment.
- Prior supervisor experience a must
- IT background a must
- Must be willing to work in a warehouse environment
- Time Management
- Safety Management
- Quality Focus
If this describes you, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org