Calera, AL 35040 | Warehouse
- Verify parts on delivery list are accounted for
- Packaging parts into pre-built boxes, accurately, and in a timely manor.
- Properly labeling boxes to be shipped out.
- Packing small pieces into bags by weight and labeling.
- Intake and scanning of totes for put-away.
- Using tugger to load totes and deliver to pack cells.
- Pick parts out of storage for cells.
- Identify discrepancies for cycle counts.
- Verify packaging material needed to pack or assemble boxes are available
- Build boxes or load dollies as indicated in work instructions
- Identify discrepancies (ie. damaged material, wrong material, etc.) and notify packaging engineer
- Notify forklift/mobile equipment drivers when boxes/material are ready for pick up
Email resume to : email@example.com
- Must pass a 5-panel drug screen and a background check
- Microsoft Office experience a plus
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Able to be on your feet for 8 hours
- Experience with air tools (stapler/nail gun) a plus
- Ability to work effectively with others