Calera, AL 35040 | Warehouse
- Master all jobs and skills his/ her team in order to train, relive and assist team members
- To see that team members know and follow all working procedures correctly and safely.
- To maintain required records or document activities in the assigned area, such as those related to safety and health issues, product quality, productivity, cost figures, equipment and machine operation and any other that are required by Group Leader.
- Together with team members, plan, establish and maintain a clean and orderly work station
- To assist the team in maintaining all tools, equipment, machines, parts and supplies in the area to support the highest product quality by inspecting the equipment on a periodic schedule and by knowing the approved repair procedures and preventative maintenance schedules.
- To act as a technical problem solving resource in the assigned area by determining root cause and countermeasure required.
- To collect, record and analyze data regarding product quality, equipment operation and safety in the assigned area.
- To assign team members to area operations in accordance with production demands and training and coordinates activity with the group leader.
- To assure proper manning of the team through administration attendance and vacation polices.
- To assure product quality that is passed from the area meets all specifications and standards by performing quality checks throughout the shift, as directed by the group leader.
- To assure a high degree of personal integrity and responsibility of team members by encouraging each team member to become active participants in the decision making process.
- To cooperate with and support the activities of other team members.
- To assure that all team members have materials, tools and trainings required and to seek immediate countermeasures to line stop problems
- To monitor production schedules to main material, facility and trainings readiness
- To act as a primary communication link to team member though daily team meetings while bringing team concerns to GL and other responsible parties.
- To monitor all team members for problems which affect team performance and seek direction from GL on corrective initiatives to be taken including training and development.
- To participate in the routine assessment of other team members.
- To develop and maintain visual controls in the area.
- Prepare and update daily KPI boards for area
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Proficient in PC applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-Starter and willing to take initiative
- RF experience preferred
- Must pass a 10-panel drug screen and a background check
- WMS experience a plus