Appleton, WI 54914
Tired of working weekends? Would you like to work for a company that embraces a team environment and where your input will be truly appreciated? This could be just the opportunity you've been looking for! We are looking for someone with solid manufacturing and supervisory experience to work in a Swing Operator role. This is an immediate, temp-to-hire need. Call us today to discuss how we can connect you with this wonderful company!
- Perform role of Machine Operator as necessary.
- Supply raw material and remove finished goods finished goods from production machines.
- Assist with roll prep and finishing.
- Provide general help as warranted.
- Fill in on machines in operator capacity when needed.
- Keep the general area clean, orderly & uncluttered.
- Perform role of Material Handler as necessary.
- Fill in on loading, unloading, pulling, put aways, check in, sampling & auditing.
- Perform receiving tasks on inbound loads.
- Assist Machine Operators as necessary.
- Handle & track scrap bales, broke boxes, and waste pallets.
- Keep machines stocked with finishing supplies as needed
Roll Disposition duties:
- Insure proper handling & reporting of rolls rejected from or not used at winders or other machines.
- Complete physical tasks requiring sawing, slabbing, reweighing or other physical restructuring.
- Timely reporting of revised roll information after completion of the physical tasks described above on the roll disposition form.
Sales Support duties:
- Sample retrieval and documentation.
- Basic cutting, labeling & retrieving of samples from specified rolls.
- Organizing inbound stock to machines to match cutting instructions.
- Auditing picked & staged loads prior to shipment.
- Advise warehouse and operations about special requirements.
- Completion of receiving through data entry.
- Basis weighting and grading of inbound load samples for receiving.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five years on the job experience
Shift: 7 AM-3 PM
Pay: $20.00-22.00 depending on experience