CFA Institute 2019 Summer Grading Project
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Are you looking to spend your summer in a fun environment; working alongside a team of enthusiastic, optimistic, and personable individuals? Then, apply today! We are looking for individuals to join the CFA Institute 2019 Summer Grading Project team.
The project will be split into three parts, each requiring a lesser number of employees than the previous part. You must work part 1 to be considered for the remainder of the project. Multiple duties will be performed throughout
the project; these and other details are listed below.
**Please note this is a strictly short-term project estimated to last from June 17th - August 6, 2019.
- Work in a warehouse environment receiving and processing examination books and materials. Lift 20 to 40 lb. Boxes on a regular basis.
- Assist in preparing examination materials for grading. Move 30 lb. Boxes or stacks of material frequently.
- Scan machine-graded answer documents according to established procedures.
- Assist in confirming we have answer documents for all candidates who completed testing.
- Assist in confirming that the system is accurately recording candidate responses from the scan sheet (this is exclusively data entry and highly repetitive).
- Organize paperwork that is returned from test centers.
- Assist in preparing practice grading material for essay grading. This involves copying, collating, and assembling sample test papers.
- Assist in organizing and preparing essay exam books for grading.
- Facilitate the grading of essay books (Qualified Staffing associates will not grade the examinations).
- Assist with moving materials from one location to another.
- Reconcile and organize exam books.
- Monday - Friday (some weekends included)
- June 17th - August 6th (will not be working on July 4th)
- Part 1: 8 am - 4: 30 pm (or until finished)
- Part 2: multiple shifts within the 6: 45 am - 5: 15 pm timeframe
- Part 3: 8 am - 4: 30 pm (or until finished)
- Must be able to work the entire schedule of the project
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- High level of attention to detail and proofing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work quietly and diligently on repetitive tasks
- Ability to move 30lb boxes from floor to table occasionally
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to ensure 100% accuracy through various auditing processes
- Ability to communicate errors and ask questions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to stand and move around for long periods of time (could walk as much as 6 miles a day on the second portion of the project)
- Must be able to pass our Clerical (80% or higher) and Accuracy test (no more than 3 incorrect)