cartersville, GA 30120 US
Do you feel like you were meant to be part of something bigger?
Qualified Staffing-Cartersville is seeking an AWESOME, driven, outgoing and competitive inpidual to fill a full-time position as a Staffing Coordinator.
We are looking for someone who LOVES working with people and making a difference every day.
Our office is in Cartersville, this position is in office.
8am-5pm Monday- Friday
Pay will be based on experience with monthly commission opportunity!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Source candidates through internal and external resources.
- Maintain quality job postings on all available job boards to ensure necessary candidate flow.
- Recruit proactively for current, expected, and high demand staffing needs.
- Regular communication with clients to ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Quickly resolve employee and client issues that arise.
- Coach, counsel, supervise, and discipline contract employees to ensure job satisfaction and client satisfaction.
- Answer incoming calls from candidates, employees, and customers.
- Maintain employee and customers files in accordance with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Perform reference checks, background checks and drug screens.
- Assist candidates with the application/onboarding process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- 2+ years of professional office experience
- Associates’ degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record clear of major violations
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team
As the first point of contact for our organization, building lasting relationships with our clients to ensure we are meeting all their needs is a TOP priority.
Our goal is to recruit, interview and hire the BEST employees to go to our BEST clients!
If you are ready to invest in our 35 Year and Growing Legacy, then Qualified Staffing is ready to invest in YOU with our Comprehensive Training Program. Our program is designed to ensure your success as a Staffing Professional. Not only will you make an immediate difference by helping people get back to work fast, but you’ll also be rewarded with industry-leading benefits. Our Benefits include medical/optical/dental insurance, 401(k), paid vacations, paid holidays, and more. At Qualified Staffing, you won’t feel like a number.
We would love the opportunity to make our company better with the ideas, knowledge, and leadership you bring to Qualified Staffing