Flint, MI 48507
The Staffing Coordinator recruits, screens, interviews and selects quality candidates for placement in various positions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Source candidates through internal and external resources.
- Maintain quality job postings on all available job boards to ensure necessary candidate flow.
- Recruit proactively for current, expected and high demand staffing needs.
- Evaluate, screen and onboard candidates in adherence with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrate the company’s core values, operating principles and service differentiators through daily activity.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Take detailed job orders from clients to ensure needs and expectations are understood.
- Regular communication with clients to ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Quickly resolve employee and client issues that arise.
- Coach, counsel, supervise, and discipline contract employees to ensure job satisfaction and client satisfaction.
- Answer incoming calls from candidates, employees and customers.
- Maintain employee and customers files in accordance with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Perform reference checks, background checks and drug screens.
- Assist candidates with the application/onboarding process.
- Ensure payroll information is submitted timely and accurately.
- Support company policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- 2+ years of professional office experience
- Associates’ degree or additional work experience
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Self-motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver license and driving record clear of major violations
- Ability to work independently and also contribute to a team
Qualified Staffing offers an excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Holiday, Vacation and much more!