599 Vickers Place Suite C. Cookeville, TN 38501 | Human Resource Assistant
Qualified Staffing in Cookeville, TN has an immediate need for a Staffing Coordinator. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, driven to succeed, ethical and wants to work in a fun fast paced culture. Qualified Staffing is committed to treating clients and employees with honesty, respect and reliability.
The Staffing Coordinator recruits, screens, interviews and selects quality candidates for placement in various positions.
- Manage multiple priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in helping people making positive strides in their professional careers daily.
- Accurately follow procedures and maintain confidential information.
- Engage in interactions across multiple media platforms while developing rapport with individuals across a variety of industries.
- Interact with all levels of the company and with clients in a professional manner, maintain effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Act in a proactive manner to understand the positions and finding the best qualified candidate for the job.
- Strong computer skills required to utilize staffing software and reporting.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone interviewing skills.
- Work in a team environment and be self- motivated.
- Ability to work independently and also contribute to a team
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- 2+ years of professional recruiting/client relations experience
- Associates’ degree or additional work experience
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Self-motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record clear of major violations
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite - especially Outlook, Excel and Internet.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Follow process guidelines and procedures.
- Portray a friendly and professional image.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and highly motivated.
Competitive wage based on prior experience.
Benefits include health, dental, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) match upon hire.