Appleton, WI 54914 | Human Resource Assistant
Qualified Staffing in Appleton has an immediate need for a Staffing Coordinator. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, driven to succeed, ethical and wants to work in a fun fast paced culture. Qualified Staffing is committed to treating clients and employees with honesty, respect and reliability. Our focus on safety and OSHA best practices helps us minimize risk in the workplace along with keeping our employees safe. We focus on a more positive candidate experience than the typical staffing companies to ensure that we attract the best employees. Qualified Staffing makes sure internal staff have the right resources and are properly trained to be successful. Very rewarding job to know each day you can help make a difference in our community by finding jobs for employees and help companies grow with quality staffing solutions.
The Staffing Coordinator recruits, screens, interviews and selects quality candidates for placement in various positions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Source candidates through internal and external resources.
- Maintain quality job postings on all available job boards to ensure necessary candidate flow.
- Recruit proactively for current, expected and high demand staffing needs.
- Evaluate, screen and onboard candidates in adherence with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrate the company’s core values, operating principles and service differentiators through daily activity.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Take detailed job orders from clients to ensure needs and expectations are understood.
- Regular communication with clients to ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Quickly resolve employee and client issues that arise.
- Coach, counsel, supervise, and discipline contract employees to ensure job satisfaction and client satisfaction.
- Answer incoming calls from candidates, employees and customers.
- Maintain employee and customers files in accordance with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Perform reference checks, background checks and drug screens.
- Assist candidates with the application/onboarding process.
- Ensure payroll information is submitted timely and accurately.
- Support company policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- 2+ years of professional recruiting/client relations experience
- Associates’ degree or additional work experience
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Self-motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record clear of major violations
- Ability to work independently and also contribute to a team
Competitive wage based on prior experience along with numerous bonus opportunities. Benefits include health, dental, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) match upon hire.