934 Durham Rd., Ste E Wake Forest, NC 27587
As a Staffing Coordinator you will support our recruiting and sales team who work with temporary, contract to hire, and permanent staffing placements. as well as coordination of database management and new hire procedures. The Staffing Coordinator performs a variety of duties, including (but not limited to); interviewing and screening prospective employees, taking client orders, and scheduling of employees to meet client needs. The Staffing Coordinator conducts business diplomatically and confidentially by using effective communication skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Source candidates through internal and external resources.
- Interview applicants and review applications to assess applicant's qualifications for employment.
- Maintain quality job postings on all available job boards to ensure necessary candidate flow.
- Recruit proactively for current, expected and high demand staffing needs.
- Evaluate, screen and onboard candidates in adherence with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrate the company's core values, operating principles and service differentiators through daily activity.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Take detailed job orders from clients to ensure needs and expectations are understood.
- Regular communication with clients to ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Quickly resolve employee and client issues that arise.
- Coach, counsel, supervise, and discipline contract employees to ensure job satisfaction and client satisfaction.
- Call ALL current clients, inactive clients, and potential clients (cold calls).
- Answer incoming calls from candidates, employees and customers.
- Maintain employee and customer files in accordance with Branch Operating Procedures.
- Perform reference checks, background checks and drug screens.
- Assist candidates with the application onboarding process.
- Ensure payroll information is submitted timely and accurately.
- Support company policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- 2+ years of professional office experience
- Associates' degree or Human Resources work experience
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Self-motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record clear of major violations
- Ability to work independently and also contribute to a team