Sr. Project Engineer
Neenah, WI 54956
Fantastic Engineer Opportunity!
This position is responsible for creating new mechanical equipment designs, modifying existing designs, and verifying that designs are accurate and valid for the application. This position requires heavy attention to detail and ability to coordinate work with other designers working on a parallel path on large projects to guarantee seamless interfaces between different pieces of equipment. This individual will work closely with the Engineering Manager, Mechanical Detailers and Project Management to create accurate and timely project drawings. PAI emphasizes and coaches a Team approach to problem solving throughout the organization.
- Create, revise and modify designs for mechanical conveyor, devices and other equipment
- Working with Mechanical Detailers to create bills of materials (BOM s) for detail parts, weldments and assemblies
- Reading and understanding technical specifications and drawings
- Learning the equipment and industry from daily interaction with the Engineering Manager, Mechanical Designers and Project Managers
- Working with Applications and other departments that support Sales in developing solutions- Prepare Approval Drawings for new orders
- Possible R&D Team participation
- Technical Degree - AutoCAD 2D experience
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude - Other basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Must be able to balance personal workloads to meet changing deadlines
- Mechanical Engineer or Designer with 5+ years of experience in conveyor or custom equipment
- AutoCAD 3D (Inventor) or Solidworks experience
- Direct conveyor design- Understanding of various product manufacturing processes as it relates to material handling