Sr. Controls Engineer Hardware Design
Burton, MI 48529 US
Our client in the Flint, MI. area is looking for a Sr. Controls Engineer with Hardware Design experience to join their team!
If you're a team player with a background in electrical and pneumatic design in the automation field, are familiar with custom built machines, vision systems and have experience and/or education with current hardware design, read on!
Job duties include:
- Attending meetings and receiving lineups for projects.
- Reading and understanding customer specifications.
- Selecting and purchasing components, taking the budget into consideration.
- Planning and designing electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Entering stock lists in Epicor to be purchased.
- Assisting in checking designs for functionality and accuracy.
- Being cognizant of a timeline and meeting milestones.
- Ability to complete a job with minimal assistance.
- Ability to interface with the floor and support build.
- 7+ years in the automation field, performing hardware design.
- Work history in Electrical and Pneumatic Design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- AutoCAD Electrical experience preferred.
- Coursework and/or degree preferred.
This is a DIRECT HIRE position and our client offers some great benefits!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Health Saving Account with a company contribution
- 401K with company match
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
If you're and easy going controls/engineering professional who is eager to help others and you're looking for a place to make your mark, click APPLY NOW!