Sr. Application Engineer
White, GA 30184 US
Now hiring for a Sr. Application engineer in White, Ga.
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm On-Site
Temp to Perm
• Provide technical support to the team responsible for a subset of business systems
• Lead the configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support of software and web
• Assist in all areas of applications programming, including testing, design, and analysis.
• Create and maintain technical documentation to ensure clarity and continuity.
• Oversee vendor contracts and resources to ensure the highest quality services.
• Offer guidance on best development practices and version control.
• Contribute to the formulation of procedures and best practices for application users.
• Collaborate in the implementation of various applications related to current and future
• Create and maintain an applications library, including workflow diagrams, ER diagrams,
data dictionaries, and programming specifications.
• Provide trend analysis to other IT teams to facilitate informed resource management
• Provide on-site and remote technical support as needed.
• Participate in on-call duties and be willing to work on national holidays for maintenance
• Proficient at supporting Microsoft Windows Platforms (Desktop and Server)
• Proficient at supporting Microsoft SQL Server (2000 to 2022)
• Proficient in developing applications following best practices.
• Proficient with software coding using C++, .Net, Java, Visual Basic
• Experience supporting a high availability infrastructure, 24x7x365 environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.