Special Education Paraprofessional
606 South Tennessee Street Cartersville, GA 30120
QSS-Ashton Staffing is seeking candidates for Special Education Paraprofessional positions with a local school system in the Bartow County area. This position would be assisting the teacher in general daily classroom activities, help special needs students, and cares for their physical, emotional health and safety, affirming their abilities, and striving to promote dignity in all relationships.
We are looking for those qualified to complete the remainder of this year as well as Candidate who would like to be considered for the 2018-2019 school year.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 60+ Earned College Credits with Official college transcripts of proof
- Current Official GACE scores showing you passed the paraprofessional assessment test. For more information on the GACE Assessment please visit https://gace.ets.org/register
- Ability to pass a Fingerprint background check
- Previous experience working in a school system is a plus
QSS-Ashton Staffing is more than a temporary service. We provide the gateway to opportunity and help boost your career!
We pay weekly and offer benefits such as insurance, dental, vision, vacation and holiday pay.
Apply with us today!