Holly, MI 48442 US
Location: Holly, MI
Shifts: All shifts available
Do you have a keen eye for quality? Do you have soldering experience? Do you possess good manual dexterity with the ability to accurately manipulate small parts? Are you a team player who is ready to showcase their analytical and organizational skills to a new employer? Let’s talk about our newest Holly-based client! This is an entry-level position with a growing company, available on multiple shifts! Apply Today!
- Follow standard process and instructions for assembly of components and accessories
- Examine parts and observe the movement of completed parts to assure quality
- Meet production schedules, including production quantity goals
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and other written instructions
- Basic Math Skills, including the use of measuring devices
- Previous Manufacturing experience a plus, with a focus on candidates who have prior soldering experience.
- Working with electronics or handling small components
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
We respond to every job applicant within 24–48 hours.