Social Development Manager
Flint, MI 48505
Are you looking for a chance to enrich the lives of our youth? Do you thrive on an ever changing, active environment? We are looking for a proven leader for our client in Flint who has been serving the youth of the Midwest since 1964 with obtaining the training that they need to obtain the career of their dreams.
- Responsible to provide students with a safe and structured living environment that fosters student retention, satisfaction, achievement and success.
- Oversees the daily management of social development programs and uses proper judgment and discretion to resolve student and staff issues and problems.
- Manages non-class hours residential living environment and ensures quality recreational and evening programming to enhance students independent living and employability skills.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of sensitive information and integrity of student data.
- Associate of Arts is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 2 years of experience in program management and direction
- Experience working with youth
- Valid driver's license