Short-term Project Assistant
Charlottesville, VA 22901 | Administrative Support
Our client is currently seeking a Project Assistant for approximately 6 weeks.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and upload up to 200 agreements, copyright permissions, candidate information requests, etc into Contract Logix system. Ensure names are consistent will current contracts. Develop template of departmental nomenclature for future reference.
- Will be responsible for adding three new engagements into Contract Logix by deadline. Will then audit seven teams to ensure all team members/consultants are accounted for from January 2018 to present.
- Assess and assist the department with over 63,000 files in over 6,000 folders on client's curriculum drive. Work with a variety of team members to go through the files, categorize and log them, assess what can be deleted, coordinate with the team how they want to set up the new file folder system, and upload the remaining files onto the new site as directed.
- Will help develop a system to process a particular team's payments for the generation of 100+ yearly invoices. Work with Accounts Payable to set up merge system for future use. Set up processes for all other departmental invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned. There may be some additional light administrative duties assigned.
- Proven track record in an office environment
- Ability to learn NetSuite
- Proficient in MS Office and SharePoint
- Proficient in Contract Logix or Salesforce
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, work well in a team environment, have strong problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills.