Shop Foreman/Service Advisor
Columbus, MS 39705
- Answering to the Service Manager, the Service Advisor / Shop Foreman position is an integral and vital part of the customer service experience. This position is crucial to achieve the highest customer satisfaction by performing his/her duties in accordance with current OEM practices and our client's policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for the receipt and flow of all incoming work, communication with customers and constant communication with all other internal departments.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain all specific vehicle/ customer information required for proper repairs, contacting customer and invoicing.
- Write up customers vehicle issues and concerns or maintenance requirements accurately and clearly.
- Must be able to understand, communicate, and evaluate all vendors and International. Warranty guidelines, approval processes and policies during the write up and repair process.
- Explain completed work and charges to the customer.
- Keep up to date on all warranty policies and product changes to maintain effectiveness in this role.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High degree of product and technical knowledge.
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer.
- Must be self motivated and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs and applications.
- Good organizations skills.
Candidates must also have a valid drivers license and a clean background.