Shipping or Receiving Specialist
Clintonville, WI 54929 | Shipping/Receiving
Exciting Full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grade cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
• Assure accurate, on-time shipments to customers within regulatory compliance.
• Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and deliver of materials.
• Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
• Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or order to verify accuracy.
• Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
• Prepare documents, such as work order, bills of lading, or shipping orders to route materials.
• Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting or record keeping purposes.
• Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
Hour: Monday through Thursday. 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 2 years shipping experience using LTL and UPS/FedEx.
- Forklift experience
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all types of associates through written and two-way verbal communication.