Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Outstanding Saginaw company is looking to find a shipping/receiving clerk. This is a full time position with pay starting at $14-$15/HR depending on experience. The schedule is 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday with overtime scheduled as needed. This will be a direct hire opportunity. This position needs someone who enjoys doing administrative and physical work since both sides of the job are required. This position will be performing inspection receiving as well as handling all paperwork and data entry into the system. Great customer service skills are needed to be able to work in partnership with the vendors and will also be expected to handle the purchasing on critical supply inventories. So if you love a challenge of an ever changing environment and growing company call our office at 989-799-0912. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Pass all pre-employment testing.
- Experience with fork truck-loading and unloading trucks.
- Experience using ERP system.
- Shipping UPS and Fedex.
- Experience in picking parts to a BOM.
- Experience with inventory counts/cycle counts.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Needs to know or understand what Lean and 5s either mean/worked with.
- Has handled international shipping and customers.
- Ability to quote and schedule freight.
- Can use hand power tools (impact wrench, nail gun, circular saw to cut and build cribbing material).