Youngsville, NC 27596
The Domestic and International Shipping Coordinator will be responsible for the control and administration of shipments, documents, and communications.
- Picking in SAP system, logistics and shipping control of Domestic and International Orders to ensure deliveries are met and successfully processed within the time frame required.
- Receives, print, review and check all shipping documents.
- Verify load for accuracy.
- Resolve any documents discrepancy or clarifications
- Ensure BOL and all shipping paperwork is properly signed and dated within the time frame required.
- Documents Reports and placed on the shared warehouse folders.
- Process or issue manually (if needed) all necessary paperwork including the preparation of instructions for transportation documents, certificates of origin, other certificates, commercial invoices, packing lists and any other shipping documentation.
- Process Downloads for goods shipping from system and enter into shipping portals; email carriers and follow up on missed pickups.
- Ensure all sample shipments are sent without delays.
- Updates complete shipment information into all required systems for proper tracking and balancing.
- Reviews documentation for completion.
- Communicates any discrepancies to proper supervisor/manager.
- Interacts with appropriate personnel both within and outside the company in processing logistics and/or credit and payment activity.
- Maintain a variety of records, files and reports; maintain records of stock and place request for supplies as necessary.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by management with respect to all. International Exports and alternate operations as assigned/needed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of shipping procedures, freight forwarding and export terminology.
- Knowledge of general inventory operating systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.A. Degree or one to two years experience within a trade environment with general exposure to export operations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods of time.