Appleton, WI 54956
Key operations role
- Working with shipping department, receiving, customer orders and general facilitation of customer expectations.
Daily Receiving activities will involve:
- Checking parts in (UPS, Fed Ex, etc.)
- Verifying parts to packing lists.
- Comparing packing lists to purchase orders.
- Entering data in computer.
- Distributing parts to correct locations or personnel.
- Picking parts from Bin locations for jobs and distributing to correct job carts or personnel.
- Unloading paint carts. Identifying and distributing parts to correct job carts or personnel.
- Print out and check bills of materials for jobs to be sure all parts are received, correct, and staged on job carts for assembly.
Daily Shipping activities will involve:
- Creating packing lists and bills of lading for out-going shipments.
- Contacting carriers and setting up trucking for outgoing shipments.
- Communicating with Customers, Project Managers, and other departments regarding delivery status of shipments.
- 6 AM - 4: 30 PM, Monday - Thursday
- Motivated, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Computer skills (MS office: Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP System)
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good math skills and ability to retain information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be customer service oriented
- Fork Truck operation