Manitowoc, WI 54220
Coordinate the shipping functions to be sure that trucks and outside shipping vendor meet the requirements of customers. Plan, prepare and pack precision mached parts and check to be sure paperwork is correct. Oversee shipping staff and CDL truck drivers.
- Set efficient daily delivery schedules to utilize trucks and service customers
- Schedule shipments to best utilize outside shipping vendors (USP, mail and common carriers)
- Keep shipping records for all customers
- Order shipping supplies
- Schedule vehicle maintenance
- Responsible for creating procedures, adapting and following the duties as described in Quality Systems Procedures.
- Create shipping documents
- Assist billing department
- Quote Prepaid shipments
- Other tasks as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 4:00pm
- 5 years shipping or expediting experience is required
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience required
- High school diploma or GED required