Youngsville, NC 27596 | Shipping/Receiving
The Shipping Clerk position is responsible for shipping outgoing products and parts to customers, dealers,and manufacturers both domestic and international.
Full Time Position, Monday - Friday, 8:30AM -5:30PM
- Responsible for all shipping functions to include domestic and international freight management.
- Performs quality control processes on all outbound shipments to meet company standards including checking invoices for discrepancies, evaluate mode of transportation, and access and resolve potential transportation conflicts.
- Manages packaging material inventories and placing bi-weekly orders. Schedules all outbound LTL Shipments and coordinates pick-up and delivery.
- Effectively uses company software to ship, track, and modify/charge out invoices. Performs general housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the shipping area. Including restocking all shipping supplies for check stands. Completes pallet shipments by following protocols set forth by the company to ensure all product is accounted for and secured.
- Evaluates and processes all customer shipping disputes; files all claims related to lost or damaged goods.
- Responsible for updating international shipment logs, creating daily credit card charge reports and performing all end of day shipment reconciliation.
- Adheres to company safety policies.
- Monitors UPS billing statements for charge discrepancies and file disputes as necessary.
- Shipping Experience is a must
- World Ship Experience is a must
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Mathematical Skills
- Computer and Data entry Skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.