Youngsville, NC 27596 US
8:30AM-5:30PM, Monday - Friday
Do you have domestic and international shipping experience? Do you have experience using UPS WorldShip, ShipStation, and Endicia? Are you looking to work with a company that is a leading aftermarket LED Manufacturer in the US for over 20 years? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity you have been looking for.
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for shipping both domestic and international small packages as well as freight to our end consumers, dealers, and manufacturers. You will also provide customer service via email and phone to assist customers with tracking packages, filing claims, as well as communicating with shipping couriers to schedule shipments and request status updates on shipments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for all small package and freight shipping both domestic and international
- Performs quality control processes on all outbound shipments to meet company standards including checking invoices for discrepancies, evaluate mode of transportation, and access and resolve potential transportation conflicts.
- Manages packaging material inventories and placing orders.
- Schedules all LTL Shipments and coordinate pick-up and delivery
- Effectively uses company software to ship, track, and modify/charge out invoices.
- Performs general housekeeping, maintenance, and organization of the shipping area. Including restocking all shipping supplies for check stands
- Completes pallet shipments by following protocols set forth by the company to ensure all product is accounted for and secured.
- Evaluates and processes all customer shipping disputes, files all claim’s related to lost or damaged goods.
- Ability to use a forklift to unload and load shipments when needed.
- Responsible for updating international shipment logs, creating daily credit card charge reports, and performing all end of day shipment reconciliation.
- Adheres to company safety policies.
- Monitors UPS billing statements for charge discrepancies and file disputes as necessary
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- 4 Year Degree
- Knowledge & Understanding of HS Codes
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1-year related experience
- Excellent Data Entry Skills
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
For more information, you can call or text 919-556-1201.
Walk-ins are always welcome!
934 Durham Rd., Ste E
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits packet to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation and holiday pay, and 401K!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonuses
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.